Pages

Sunday 24 May 2015

"The Day A Mad Man Grabbed My Butt", Fast Rising Actress, Didi Ekanem Recalls

The-Biggy

Fast rising actress Didi Ekanem, who has been dubbed as the actress with the biggest butt in the game recalled the day a mad man grabbed her bum on the street while she was walking. She tagged the occurrence as the craziest thing a fan has done to her.
Craziest thing? A mad man actually grabbed my bum in public while I was walking on the road. That’s like the craziest thing, what else can possibly be crazier than that? I was just passing, I wanted to get something and next thing, he just walked up to me and grabbed my bum from behind. When I turned, he was still holding it like a mad man and I screamed, I ran, left my shoes and everything. People just stood there and they were just laughing.
Ms. Didi also wished people will focus on other things aside her bum in an interview.
She was quoted saying, “As much as I love it so much, I just wish people would focus more on my talent than my bum. All the concentration out there is on my bum not my talent.”
7
“I would honestly wish people to see me as a talented actress not a sexy one. But my bum is not allowing people to see me deep down, to see the person and the talent.”

No comments:

Post a Comment