Pages

Sunday 31 August 2014

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Deletes Every Information About Estranged Wife From Church Website Plus Photo Of Their Daughters


And the mess gets messier...Pastor Chris Oyakhilome of the Chris Embassy has removed every information about his estranged wife, Anita from the church website (http://www.christembassy.org/2014/home/)
This is not unconnected with the wind of divorce currently blowing in the family.
Previously, the picture of Pastor Chris and his wife, Anita were on the homepage of the website but following the shocking revelation, the wife has been removed from the site.

Also, a few months back, Pastor Chris  opened up on the ongoing crisis in his marriage.
Members of the church in the UK had shown concern over Pastor Anita’s absence from the church, in which she officiates, since November 2013.
When some church leaders could no no longer bear the continuous absence of the Pastor Anita from church, they decided to ask the senior pastor on what was happening.
During the meeting, the pastor explained that his wife, Anita wants to take over the church he founded before he married her.

Charlene and Sharon Oyakhilome

This is the summary of a speech given by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome on May 16, 2014 in a meeting with all UK Pastors and Deacons at Christ Embassy, Bermondsey:


"I am here for your concerns about the ongoing domestic issue with my wife and I know it affects you directly, being the ones under her leadership. This is not an organisation or a political party, so it's not a place for you to air your opinion or scrutinise what we do.
We had a vision, started and you joined us. If you don't like what we do, you can get out. Churches where members air their views never grow. Some pastors’ wives think when they marry a pastor they are equal to the pastor.
My wife thinks so, as a matter of fact, Rev. Tom was her pastor before I married her and Rev. Ray and Evang. Owase were her leaders long before I married her. How come she thinks she's senior to them now? I already started Christ Embassy before I married her.
I didn't marry her and said we should start Christ Embassy. I was already pastoring. I already set my sail and knew my direction before I married her. I only said come and help me. Be careful of the friends you keep.
My wife keeps friends who bring out the worst in her and help her see the worst in people instead of keeping friends that will help her vision especially as the wife of a global pastor like me.
Bitterness is prolonged and accumulated anger. My wife is always angry and bitter. Allegations are either false or twisted information. The current situation is not as a result of what I did or what I didn't do.
I didn't do anything to have caused an upheaval. You don't join a woman to fight her husband. I'm not teaching you what is wrong, at least I have two girls who will one day marry and I want 

to them to enjoy it.

The information written on the Facebook page in May when this crisis stated reads in part:

Dear brothers and sisters, please the object of this forum is very clear. We have not set this up for the ignorant. If you have no idea about what is happening in this ministry right now, then we suggest you make some enquiries and then come back here to participate sensibly or you simply ‘walk on by’. Some of the posts here are made by people who have been in this ministry way before some ignorant talkers here even heard of this ministry. Intelligent conversations are made with adequate information. Out of love for our woman of God, we have created this page.

Some people know how she gave her whole life to us. Worked so selflessly and tirelessly to bring in to being what everybody now enjoys as Christ embassy UK/Europe and loveworld TV. We now hear that there is a rumour about her mental state. This is the same rumour that was going round within the Christ embassy staff community in Lagos. The devil cannot use these people to harm God’s anointed. We ask all of you to pray for our woman of God. Those against her, from pastors to staff, the Lord will put them to shame, one after the other. In your churches today, please remember to pray earnestly for her. God bless you all and please only constructive posts on this page, we may be forced to delete your post otherwise.
Pastor Chris and Anita Oyakhilome Sugar Daily 1
Pastor Chris and Anita Oyakhilome Sugar Daily 2
Pastor Chris and Anita Oyakhilome Sugar Daily 3
Pastor Chris and Anita Oyakhilome Sugar Daily 4
Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment