Pages

Monday 10 June 2013

“I’m not under pressure to get pregnant,” Nollywood Actress Stephanie O Linus


Stephanie Okereke and Linus Idahosa - Copy
Popular Nollywood star, Stephanie Okereke Linus recently disclosed that she’s definitely not under any kind of pressure to get pregnant.
Revealing this in a recent interview with Bella Naija, the actress and producer said, “It’s a good thing. That means they are praying for me to pop out the little ones. Yeah, the little ones are coming soon, but you know, everything is in God’s hands and I’ll have a baby when I’m supposed to have a baby. I am definitely not under any kind of pressure. We wish for it to happen and of course it’s going to happen.”

The Through the glass star also revealed what endeared her to her hubby.
In her words, her man is very tender and protective, a man’s man.
“He is very tender and protective, a man’s man. As a woman, when a man loves you, you just know. You know that you’re in it together, regardless of any situation. With him, there was a conviction in my heart that this is it. He is a very charismatic, confident man and he knows who he is. He is sweet, humble, very loving and he takes good care of me,” Stephanie reeled out.

No comments:

Post a Comment